Wednesday 18 November 2009

Interior Design...Understated Elegance

Today I presented my 'Elegance' mood board design to the client and she was so delighted.

I focused the design around an existing fireplace but modernised and glamourised the look with fabulous Romo curtain fabric and Sanderson wallpaper.

I'll put together a posting of how to create the 'Undedrstated Elegance' look as it's one of the design favourites.

It's so easy to get this design wrong though with over-styling, making it tacky, or under-styling, making it bland and boring. I'll add some top tips to keep your design elegant.

Keep your eyes posted and if you need a litle help in the interim then just contact me:

GWENDOLINE
CREATIVE INTERIOR DESIGNER
GA INTERIORS

tel: 07841 519802

Website: www.ga-interiors.co.uk
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ga_interiors
Facebook: www.facebook.com/GAinteriors
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/gainteriors

No comments:

Post a Comment