Thursday 17 December 2009

Gallery Rouge

Today I met with Kuldip Chohan, the director of Gallery Rouge (www.galleryrouge.co.uk) based in St. Albans.

I particularly loved the simplicity of Martha Winter's artwork that's very impactive whilst also being subtle and stylish. You should go and check it out as the website pictures don't do her artwork true justice.

Kerry Darlington's work reminds me of Blackpool rock, happy times!

If you prefer atmospheric work then you should checkout Philip Gray for more traditional beach scapes and Paresh Nrshinga for striking contempory artwork.

I definitely enjoyed my visit to the gallery today and you I recommend you make the time to pop in when you're next in St. Albans City.

Of course, if you need some guidance on which artwork would best compliment your fabulous interior then just contact me today:

Gwendoline.

GWENDOLINE ALDERTON
CREATIVE DIRECTOR
GA INTERIORS

Tel: 07841 519802

E-Mail: gwendoline@ga-interiors.co.uk
Website: www.ga-interiors.co.uk
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/gainteriors
Facebook: www.facebook.com/gainteriors
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ga_interiors

No comments:

Post a Comment