Tuesday 8 December 2009

Thought for The Day...Take Time For Others

Yesterday in my blog "Thought for the day... Tomorrow is more important than today" I said:

"When you wake up tomorrow really listen to the first person that speaks to you. Give them your time and effort, but most importantly your ear! Listen to what they're saying and try to understand their non-verbal messages."

This morning I gave my daughter my added attention and she rewarded me with a suprise note tucked in my handbag. It was totally beautiful and said, "I don't think I could ever put you into words - your loving, kind, happy, joyfull, peaceful, nice, pink and many more but you're more than words."

My day has been extra special. I hope yours was too.
Gwendoline.

GWENDOLINE ALDERTON
CREATIVE DESIGNER
GA INTERIORS

tel: 07841 519802

Website: http://www.ga-interiors.co.uk/
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/gainteriors
Facebook: www.facebook.com/gainteriors
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ga_interiors

No comments:

Post a Comment