Friday 18 December 2009

Praise Indeed...Our Recommendations

I thought I'd share with you some of the lovely comments we've received for our professional interior design services:

- "Thank you sooo much for all your wonderful help and support - you have made a huge difference to our lives."

- "My bedroom is amazing! It's everything I wanted! Thanks so much for your advice."

- "I just wanted to thank you for all your time, inspiration and efforts in giving me such a beautiful home. Each room most definitely has the WOW factor."

- "Gwendoline's ideas for interiors are always fresh."

- "Thank you for all your invaluable advice and help on the course, you made it fun and interesting."

- "Thank you for your help and guidance."

- "I just thought I would tell you that some very nice things were said about you at the meeting today and I really can't tell you who said them as it seemed that someone started and everyone joined in, but you were highly praised."

Receiving many comments such as these affirms our love and passion for interior design, and also highlights the strength of relationships that we create with our clients.

We design fantastic and refreshing interiors and design courses that have such a positive result on our client's lives.

If you'd like to find out more about how we can create your stylish dream property in 2010 then just give us a call today,
Gwendoline.

GWENDOLINE ALDERTON
CREATIVE DIRECTOR
GA INTERIORS

tel: 07841 519802

E-Mail: gwendoline@ga-interiors.co.uk
Website: www.ga-interiors.co.uk
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/gainteriors
Facebook: www.facebook.com/gainteriors
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ga_interiors

No comments:

Post a Comment