Thursday 21 January 2010

Thought For The Day...Could Do Better

My daughter's just come home with her school report and I thought I'd dig mine out as it's such a long time since I read them. Here are some of the comments:

- She is a consistent worker who always gives of her best
- She always works well and cheerfully
- She has a very thoughtful approach to her work and always perseveres when the work becomes more difficult.
- She is capable of reaching the required standard, assuming she works hard.
- Her attitude and behaviour are excellent.
- A very capable student who always works to high standards.

Maybe you should take another look at your school report because mine are far more favourable than I remembered.

Have fun and let me know what comments you received.
Gwendoline.
CREATIVE DIRECTOR,
GA INTERIORS

Tel: 07841 519802
E-Mail: gwendoline@ga-interiors.co.uk

Website: www.ga-interiors.co.uk
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/gainteriors
Facebook: www.facebook.com/gainteriors
Twitter: www.twitter.com/ga_interiors

No comments:

Post a Comment